VMWARE VSPHERE 6.7
Modalità di erogazione: Virtual classroom, Corsi in aula
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server®
Introduction of the course
This 5-days course provides intensive hands-on training focused on installing, configuring and managing VMware vSphere® 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7. This course prepares you tu administer vSphere infrastructure for organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
- System Administrator;
- System Engineer.
Experience in System Administration of Microsoft Windows or Linux systems.
The course is a prerequisite for the VMware Professional Certification.
By the end of the course, you should have reached these objectives:
- Describe the software-defined data center;
- Explain vSphere components and their function within the infrastructure;
- Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance;
- Manage a vCenter Server Appliance;
- Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine;
- Describe vCenter Server architecture;
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host;
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™;
- Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches;
- Configure standard switch policies;
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and RDM;
- Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™;
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots;
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®;
- Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®;
- Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools;
- Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability (vSphere HA) cluster architecture;
- Configure vSphere HA;
- Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance;
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery • Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability;
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations;
- Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency.